Nuestra base de conocimientos sólo está disponible actualmente en inglés. Estamos en el proceso de traducir estas páginas y las publicaremos cuando estén disponibles.
How to buy an unmanaged VPS?
This article shows how to order an unmanaged VPS from A2 Hosting. Unlike managed VPS packages, unmanaged VPS packages enable you to fully customize the server environment.
For more information about the differences between unmanaged and managed VPS hosting, please see this article
Ordering an unmanaged VPS
To order an unmanaged VPS from A2 Hosting, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to http://www.a2hosting.com.
- On the top banner, click VPS HOSTING, and then click UNMANAGED VPS.
, or select the package that you want.
- Select a domain option:
- To register a new domain name with A2 Hosting, click Register a new domain.
- To transfer your domain from another registrar, click Transfer your domain from another registrar.
- To use an existing domain name that you already own, click I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers.
- Click .
- On the Configure page, in the Choose Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
Select the configuration that you want:
- In the Operating System list box, select the operating system that you want to install on the VPS.
- In the Disk Space list box, select the amount of disk storage for the VPS.
- In the CPU list box, select the number of CPUs for the VPS.
- In the Bandwidth list box, select the monthly data transfer amount for the VPS.
- In the Memory list box, select the amount of RAM for the VPS.
- In the Server Options list box, select the storage type and server location for the VPS.
- Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
- Click Checkout page appears.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
- Click VPS Quick Start Guide.
. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from A2 Hosting that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new VPS. In the meantime, you may want to browse the
Visit our blog post to learn more about virtual private servers and how they can improve your site's performance.
- Introduction to VPS hosting
What is a VPS (Virtual Private Server)? Why would I want one? Learn about A2 Hosting VPS options here.
- Ordering process
Get answers to your questions about the ordering process at A2 Hosting.
- VPS Quick Start Guide
This Quick Start Guide provides all the information you need to get your new VPS up and running quickly.
- Using A2 Hosting Coupons
As a new customer, you can try our services at discounted rates with A2 Hosting Coupons. Learn more here.